We take a multidiscipline team approach to treat patients with life-threatening conditions. Should you ever need it, our specialists will work with your doctor to provide 24-hour critical care.
Why Choose Bronson Battle Creek for Critical Care?
- 20-bed Critical Care Unit (CCU)
- Specially trained clinicians
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Higher nurse-to-patient ratio than other hospital units
- Coordinated daily care with physicians, primary and charge nurses, dietician, pharmacist, respiratory therapists, case managers and more.
Conditions We Treat
- Cardiogenic shock
- Gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding
- Heart failure
- Liver/renal failure
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Pulmonary edema
- Respiratory failure
For More Information About Critical Care