Whether you have chronic hip or knee pain, osteoarthritis, an injury or simply wear and tear, you have options. We perform hundreds of joint replacement surgeries every year and are here to help.
Why Choose Bronson Battle Creek for Joint Replacement?
- Five-star rated for total knee replacement by Healthgrades® (2014)
- Designated a Blue Distinction Center® by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan for knee and hip replacement (2013)
- Consumers in Calhoun County prefer Bronson Battle Creek for orthopedic care (Consumer Perception Survey 2012)
- Consistently high patient satisfaction scores
- Our board certified orthopedic doctors and surgeons perform hundreds of orthopedic procedures every year
- State-of-the-art operating rooms
- Dedicated Orthopaedic Renewal Center with private rooms and specially trained nursing staff
- Minimally invasive surgery options such as the anterior approach to total hip replacement, can decrease pain, recovery time and scarring
- Individual and group physical therapy following surgery
- A unique approach to hip and knee joint replacement including a class to prepare patients and families on what can be done before and after surgery to help recover faster
Joint Conditions We Treat
- Joint diseases
- Pain and injuries in the ankle, elbow, foot, hand, hip, knee, shoulder, pelvis and wrist
Joint Replacement Services & Treatments
- Anterior approach to hip replacement
- Joint replacement surgery for hips and knees
- Classes so you can learn what to expect before, during and after joint replacement surgery, and how to recover faster
- Physical and occupational therapy (acute, inpatient and outpatient)
Our Orthopedics Team
Our team consists of experienced orthopedic doctors and board certified surgeons, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, anesthesiologists, pharmacists and support staff who create personal treatment plans. Our multidisciplinary approach to care results in consistently high patient satisfaction and high quality care.
For More Information About Orthopedics