If you or a loved one has a serious medical condition, we're here to help. Palliative care can ease suffering and improve quality of life for patients of all ages, from children to older adults.
Why Choose Bronson Battle Creek for Palliative Care?
- Our dedicated team of physicians, nurses and specialists combine medical treatment and emotional support to give patients comprehensive care.
- We help patients manage their pain so they're kept as comfortable as possible during all stages of illness.
- Our goal is to help improve the quality of life for patients through exceptional care.
Assistance from dietitians, case managers, mental health professionals and physical therapists is provided as needed.
Patients We Treat
Working closely with your doctor, we provide:
- Treatment of pain and symptoms
- Compassionate and caring communication
- Help in finding your way through the health care system
- Guidance with difficult treatment choices
- Emotional and spiritual support for you and your family
- Assistance with decisions on life-sustaining and life-extending measures, their benefits and burdens; developing a plan for decisions that need to be made before a crisis
- Affirms life and understands death as a normal process
Palliative Care Services & Treatments
The following is what you can expect from Palliative Care:
- Palliative Care provides relief from pain and distressing symptoms such as pain, shortness of breath, fatigue, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite, and difficulty sleeping
- Improved ability to carry on with your daily living
- Better understanding of your condition and your choices for medical care
- Palliative Care improves the lives of patients and families facing serious illness
Our Palliative Care Team
Palliative care combines medical care with emotional support to help patients facing complex or life-threatening conditions and their families.
If you or a loved one could benefit from palliative care, please call (269) 245-8446 to request a consultation.
For More Information About Palliative Care