Where you have your baby is a very important decision. And so many women choose Bronson BirthPlace - Battle Creek because of our spacious, private birthing suites and high quality obstetrical care. We hope you will too.
Pregnancy and Childbirth Services & Treatments
- Highly trained providers specializing in obstetrics, including board-certified physicians, certified midwives, registered nurses and a lactation consultant that can accommodate for any birthing experience
- Labor and delivery rooms include guest beds and other amenities, including a whirlpool bathtub, cable television, additional seating and meals delivered through room service
- Surgical teams and suites are available on our unit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency caesarian section delivery
- Childbirth education and parenting classes
- Breastfeeding education and support from a certified lactation consultant
- Baby portraits
- Labor and delivery
- Newborn care including a Special Care Nursery
- Pain management
Childbirth education and parenting classes include:
- Birthplace tour (First Wednesday of each month)
- Breastfeeding Beginnings class
- Childbirth education classes, including baby care basics
- New Brother/New Sister - Starting Together (First Thursday of each month)
Our Pregnancy and Childbirth Team
Our team includes experienced physicians, midwives and nurses who specialize in pregnancy and childbirth. We also offer an experienced lactation consultant for your breastfeeding needs. Surgeons and in-house anesthesia providers are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency situations.
Our team consists of six board certified physicians and 10 board-certified pediatricians.