The advanced vascular treatment options you want are right here in Battle Creek. Our team of highly trained specialists and dedicated support staff are here for you when you need vascular care.
Why Choose Bronson Battle Creek for Vascular Services?
- We received an 'A' Hospital Safety ScoreTM by The Leapfrog Group (2012) and are a top 10 hospital in Michigan for Patient Safety according to Consumer Reports magazine (2012)
- Our non-invasive vascular lab is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)
- Each patient's comprehensive care plan is created by our multidisciplinary team of specialists, which includes cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons, radiologists and others
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures result in smaller incisions, less pain, lower infection risk and faster recovery
- Imaging suites with cutting edge technology allow for precise diagnoses
- State-of-the-art endovascular surgical suite
- Specially trained nurses and radiology technicians who focus only on cardiovascular procedures
Vascular Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide range of conditions from the common to the complex, including:
- Carotid stenosis
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Renal hypertension
- Skin deterioration, leg ulcers or gangrene
- Varicose veins
Vascular Services & Treatments
- Ablation Angioplasty, including minimally invasive
- Bypass for atherosclerosis
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Endovascular grafting for aneurysms, including minimally invasive repair
- Medicine delivery
- Open procedures and endovascular procedures
- Stent and graph insertion, including minimally invasive stenting
Our Vascular Services Team
Our collaborative team of specialists includes interventional vascular surgeons, cardiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons and interventional radiologists. As a part of Bronson Heart & Vascular, our vascular specialists work closely with other cardiovascular health experts to provide complete care for our patients.
For More Information About Vascular Services
A physician referral and an appointment are required to become a Bronson Heart & Vascular patient.