At Bronson Battle Creek Outpatient Nutrition Services, we offer medical nutrition therapy, individualized instruction and a nutrition program designed for your specific needs.
Do you need a registered dietitian?
We offer medical nutrition therapy for adults with individualized attention, resulting in a nutrition program designed just for you.
The services we offer cover a broad range of nutrition needs for everyone from infants to older adults. Adult and pediatric specialty areas include, but are not limited to:
- Appetite and eating disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Developmental disorders
- Diabetes (type I, type II and gestational)
- Failure to thrive
- Food allergies
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- General and preventive nutrition
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Pre- or post-surgical nutrition
- Tube feedings/total parenteral nutrition
- Weight management
Located in the Medical Office Building.