Our team of compassionate physicians and staff help people who are having personal, family and relationship problems. We help each patient develop and achieve treatment goals so they can return to a healthy life.
Why Choose Bronson Battle Creek for Behavioral Health?
- Licensed by the Michigan Department of Community Health, Bureau of Substance Abuse and Addiction Services
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Successful inpatient program for adults
- Leading edge treatment options and environments
- Treatment for substance abuse combined with behavioral problems
- Mental health services with board-certified psychiatrists, onsite physicians and 24/7 nursing services
Behavioral Health Conditions We Treat
We help treat a variety of conditions including:
- Acute crises
- Acute psychiatric illness
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Behavioral problems
- Substance abuse combined with behavioral problems
Behavioral Health Services & Treatments
We offer a wide range of behavioral health services, including:
- Assessments – physical, psychological, social and spiritual
- Diagnosis, evaluation and testing
- Group and individual therapy
- Inpatient care
- Medication management (psychopharmacology)
- Structured treatments
- Substance abuse treatment combined with behavioral health services
- Symptom control
About Our Office
Fees and Insurance
The experts at the Fieldstone Center have developed an Access Center (located in the Bronson Battle Creek Emergency Department) that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer immediate assistance to families in need. Call (800) 582-1900 for help 24/7. Prior to bringing patient belongings, please call the appropriate unit for instructions.
Keith Arnold, BSN, Program Manager, (269) 245-8387
Tim Wheeler, RN, Unit Coordinator, (269) 245-8595
Anoop Thakur, MD
Adult Unit Visiting Hours
Sundays from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Call (269) 245-8314 for more information.
Geriatric Unit Visiting Hours
Daily from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
Call (269) 245-8400 for more information.