Bronson Battle Creek Sleep Center
Have trouble falling asleep at night? Or do you suffer from excessive sleepiness during the day? We're here to diagnose both children and adults with sleep-related problems.
At Bronson Battle Creek Sleep Center, our goal is to return patients to their best health by providing expert diagnosis for all sleep disorders. The sleep center can perform diagnostic sleep studies on patients three years old and up.
What We Diagnose
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Nocturnal epilepsy
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Central sleep apnea
- Complex sleep apnea
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- REM behavior disorders
- Obesity hypoventilation
Services We Offer
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) support group is available to improve CPAP outcomes
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing
- Education and diagnosis of sleep disorders in adults and children over three
- Mask fitting in difficult cases
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) naps for desensitization prior to CPAP titrations
- Providing a speaker for community events
- Sleep studies to uncover hidden health issues
About Our Facility
The Bronson Battle Creek Sleep Center is an accredited eight-bed facility and accredited out of center sleep testing service entity by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. It offers comfortable bedroom accommodations including private rooms, television, adjustable beds and lift recliners.
Our on-site Sleep Center store, operated by Bronson at Home, makes the treatment of sleep apnea more convenient. Patients are able to participate in their study and obtain the necessary equipment and supplies needed all in one location.