For most people, wound healing is a natural, uneventful process. But for some, it's a complex medical problem that requires specialized treatment and care. That's where we can help.
What makes Bronson Battle Creek Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine the best option for you?
- We have one of the most experienced teams in the region for healing chronic wounds
- Our team is made up of specially trained physicians, nurses and respiratory therapists and our clinicians are trained by nationally recognized wound care experts
- Our treatment plans are developed in collaboration with patients and caregivers including supplies and devices for home wound care
- Every treatment plan is based on the specific needs of the patient, including nutrition, wound dressings and lifestyle adjustments
- We provide an extensive assessment of the wound site as well as health factors that may be affecting the patient's wound healing process
- Our Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) team includes a certified hyperbaric oxygen technician, a registered respiratory thearapist and trained registered nurses to make us one of the most experienced teams in southwest and south central Michigan
For more information about the Bronson Battle Creek Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine, call 269-245-8560.