Bronson Cardiology Specialists - South Haven
We want to keep you and your heart healthy and well – that’s why we now offer full-time cardiology and vascular care in South Haven.
We specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels—the cardiovascular system. Whether you are referred by your physician for particular symptoms or to evaluate your risk for a serious heart or cardiovascular disease, your first appointment will always begin with an in-depth examination and consultation.
Other services we provide include:
- Stress-Testing – a study to measure your heart’s performance and limitations.
- EKG – a recording during activity to look for abnormal heart rhythms.
- Echo & Transesophageal Echocardiogram – capturing soundwave pictures to look at the structure and function of the heart.
- Holter Monitor – a small wearable device that keeps track of your heart rhythm over the course of a day or two.
- Cardioversion – a method to restore your heartbeat to a normal rate.
What you can expect
- Ease of Appointments. We will make it easy to schedule an appointment, and you’ll see the doctor in a timely manner.
- Personalized, Compassionate Care. You will always be seen by the cardiologist. Every visit will begin with a comprehensive cardiovascular history and exam – and we’ll conduct any tests that are necessary.
- Respect, Partnership and Collaboration. You will be heard and respected. You will receive clear explanations of your vascular or cardiac condition – and offered all treatment options available to you based on the latest research and national recommendations. We will collaborate with other members of your health care team, including your primary care doctor.