Bronson Children's Hospital
Children need special doctors, nurses, equipment and treatments. That's what we offer at the region's only children's hospital. Everything about our pediatric care is specially designed just for them.
COVID-19 & Kids: Resources for Parents
Why Choose Bronson Children’s Hospital?
As southwest and south central Michigan’s only children’s hospital, we offer unique services for children, including:
- Full scope of children’s specialists, subspecialists, treatments and clinics
- Complete range of pediatric inpatient and outpatient services unique in the region
- Child-friendly environment with whimsical murals, games and toys to encourage healing
- Advanced technology, instruments and equipment specially designed and sized for children
- Child life specialists provide emotional, psychological and social support to children and their families throughout the children's hospital
- Art therapy and music therapy services to calm and aid in children’s healing
- Patient and Family Centered Care philosophy is integrated into every aspect of care at the children's hospital
- Patients are referred to us from 19 regional hospitals and other institutions
- Ambulance transport services available with specially trained transport nurse
- Member of the Children's Hospital Association
Bronson Children's Hospital Services & Specialties
We offer a wide range of specialized services, including:
Our Bronson Children's Hospital Team
We’ve assembled the most specialized and experienced team of children’s health professionals in the entire southwest and south central Michigan region. They are dedicated solely to caring for children — from newborns to 18 year olds — 24 hours a day. Our experts represent virtually every area of children’s health and provide a full scope of children’s specialists, subspecialists, treatments and clinics.
For More Information About Children's Health