Children need special doctors, nurses, equipment and treatments. That's what we offer at the region's only children's hospital. Everything about our pediatric care is specially designed just for them.
COVID-19 & Kids: Resources for Parents
Why Choose Bronson Children’s Hospital?
As southwest and south central Michigan’s only children’s hospital, we offer unique services for children, including:
- Full scope of children’s specialists, subspecialists, treatments and clinics
- Complete range of pediatric inpatient and outpatient services unique in the region
- Child-friendly environment with whimsical murals, games and toys to encourage healing
- Advanced technology, instruments and equipment specially designed and sized for children
- Child life specialists provide emotional, psychological and social support to children and their families throughout the children's hospital
- Art therapy and music therapy services to calm and aid in children’s healing
- Patient and Family Centered Care philosophy is integrated into every aspect of care at the children's hospital
- Patients are referred to us from 19 regional hospitals and other institutions
- Ambulance transport services available with specially trained transport nurse
- Member of the Children's Hospital Association
Bronson Children's Hospital Services & Specialties
We offer a wide range of specialized services, including:
Our Bronson Children's Hospital Team
We’ve assembled the most specialized and experienced team of children’s health professionals in the entire southwest and south central Michigan region. They are dedicated solely to caring for children — from newborns to 18 year olds — 24 hours a day. Our experts represent virtually every area of children’s health and provide a full scope of children’s specialists, subspecialists, treatments and clinics.
Support Bronson Children's Hospital
Behind every children’s hospital is a community that cares. You can show your support for Bronson Children's Hospital by sharing a positive story, making a financial gift or participating in an event.
- Positivity is Best Shared
These stories of positivity come from the heart. Discover others and share your own.
- Bronson Health Foundation
Gifts to the Bronson Health Foundation help ensure the highest level of care remains available in this community for years to come. Learn how your donation can help southwest Michigan families.
- Bronson Children's Walk & Run
The Bronson Children's Walk & Run is an annual event benefiting Bronson Children’s Hospital.
For More Information About Children's Health
Park on the 3rd level of the Vine Street Parking Ramp.