As the area leader in pediatric care, we’re committed to bettering the health and wellness of children.
That’s why our healthcare professionals visit area schools and help educate children about health and wellness issues.
- Improves the health and wellness of our region's youth
- Committed to supporting health education in schools
- Encourages long term health for area families
- Supports community engagement for healthcare professionals
School Outreach Services
The school outreach program extends our children's health messages into area elementary schools. Our educational programs address common health issues faced by school-aged children.
How to Keep Yourself Healthy
Take Control: Protect Your Brain
Be Smart About Your Heart
For More Information About the School Outreach Program
- Learn about all of Bronson’s childhood injury prevention programs
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The generous support of Kohl's Department Stores helps make the school outreach program possible. Learn more about how Kohl's supports health education and outreach in communities.