We're proud to be southwest Michigan's only children's hospital, providing children with specialized neuroscience care from diagnosis to surgery.
Why Choose Bronson Children's Hospital for Pediatric Neurology and Neurosurgery?
- Bronson Children's Hospital is southwest Michigan's only children's hospital
- Southwest Michigan's only pediatric neurologists
- The region's only neurosurgeon fellowship-trained in both skull base and pediatric neurosurgery
Pediatric Neurological Conditions We Treat
Our doctors treat conditions, including:
- Cerebral palsy
- Chiari malformations
- Congenital disorders
- Developmental problems
- Genetic and metabolic disorders
- Inflammatory disorders of the brain and spinal cord
- Migraines and headaches
- Movement disorders
- Muscle problems
- Muscular dystrophy
- Pediatric stroke
- Spina bifida
- Traumatic brain injury
Pediatric Neurology and Neurosurgery Services
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Inpatient Pediatric Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Medical management of neurological conditions
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Neuromonitoring unit for epilepsy patients
- Pediatric neurology
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Pediatric rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology
Our Pediatric Neurology and Neurosurgery Team
Our goal is to provide high quality care and high patient satisfaction. Our pediatric neurology and neurosurgery team consists of pediatric neurologists and the area's only neurosurgeon fellowship trained in both pediatric and skull base neurosurgery.
In order to bring you the best care, our team also coordinates with, neurologists, neurosurgeons, psychiatrists, epileptologists, euroscience nurses, pediatric hospitalists, anesthesiologists, other pediatric subspecialty doctors, primary care providers, pharmacists, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists.
For More Information About Pediatric Neurology and Neurosurgery