Bronson Colon & Rectal Surgery Specialists - Capital Ave.
Our training and expertise in colon and rectal surgical care is extensive. Since every patient is different, our role is to find the best ways to meet your individual needs.
We have training and expertise to offer you comprehensive colon and rectal surgical care, including:
- Colonic polyps
- Diverticular disease
- Colon cancer
- Colonic volvulus
- Inflammatory bowel disease (including surgical treatments like ileoanal J-pouch anastomosis)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Colostomy problems
- Colorectal trauma
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Screening, diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy
- Rectal prolapse
- Rectal cancer
- Rectal dysfunction
- Transanal endoscopic microsurgery
- Hemorrhoids (surgery, rubber band ligation, infrared coagulation)
- Anal fissure
- Anorectal abscess
- Anorectal fistula
- Anal incontinence
- Anal cutaneous conditions
- Anal stricture
- Malignant tumors of anal canal
- Anal warts
Bronson Colon & Rectal Surgery Specialists focuses on the care and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders affecting the colon, rectum and anus, offering comprehensive care and treatment provided by a skilled team of providers.
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to one of our other locations in Marshall, Kalamazoo or Paw Paw.