Bronson Digestive, Endocrine & General Surgery Specialists
General surgeons bring expertise to the diagnosis and care of patients with diseases and disorders affecting the abdomen, digestive tract, endocrine system and skin, along with those who are injured or critically ill.
At Bronson Digestive, Endocrine & General Surgery Specialists, our surgeons use minimally invasive and endoscopic techniques. This does not include the intercranial vessels of the heart.
- Abdominal surgery: For disorders of the gallbladder, colon, stomach and other digestive organs
- Endocrine surgery: For disorders of thyroid, adrenal and parathyroid glands
- Hernia surgery
- Minor surgery, such as treatment of skin lesions
- Gastroesophageal reflux surgery
- Colon resections
- Umbilical and ventral hernias
We offer convenient, on-site ultrasound services. We can also help with referrals on your behalf to specialists, surgeons or hospital services.
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to our other location: