Fees & Insurance
Payment for your healthcare services from our doctors may be covered by your medical insurance. For every appointment, you'll need to bring your insurance card(s). We'll send claims for services we do in our office to your insurance company. You'll get one bill for lab, X-ray and other testing procedures done at a Bronson location. Billing for these services will be sent to you or your insurance company.
Your insurance company can explain what services will be paid for under your insurance plan, such as:
- Preventive care
- Any service that may require an approval or a referral from a doctor before
- If you need to have lab tests or X-rays taken at another facility other than Bronson
Other items to be aware of:
- Please tell our staff if your lab test results and X-rays need to be sent to other doctors or medical practices.
- At the time of your appointment you'll need to pay for any co-payments or deductibles that are due.
- We accept cash, checks and most major credit cards for our services.
- You may be charged a small fee for copies of your medical records and for filling out medical forms.
If you have trouble paying a bill, need help with paying a bill or have questions about fees or insurance, please contact our billing department at (269) 341-6117 or (800) 699-6117, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.