Bronson FastCare - Portage
Bronson FastCare is healthcare at the speed of life. It's about getting help when you're sick—with little or no wait, for one low price.
FastCare is convenient, inexpensive healthcare provided by Bronson. But you don't have to be a Bronson patient—just someone who wants the help without the wait.
- Cold sores
- Cold symptoms
- Ear infections
- Ear Lavage/Ear Wax Removal
- Eye irritation & infection (pink eye, styes)
- Flu/influenza symptoms
- Mouth & teeth pain
- Pregnancy evaluation (urine pregnancy test)
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat (rapid strep)
- Swimmer's Ear
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infection or UTI (females only)
- Athlete's foot
- Insect or tick bites
- Minor burns and rashes
- Minor skin infections
- Rashes (poison ivy, ringworm, scabies, shingles)
Basic Lab Services
- Pregnancy test
- Rapid strep test
- Urinalysis (females only)
- Camp and sport physicals are available at a low, flat fee of $30.
- Flu vaccine
- High dose flu vaccine
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) vaccine
*please inquire about cost for each specific vaccine
We will send an after visit summary to your doctor. If you need a primary care doctor, we can help you find one.
Screenings and free blood pressure checks are also available.
Patients must be 18 months or older. Some age restrictions exist for select services.
Bronson FastCare does not provide emergency care, on-site X-rays, stitches or treatment for broken bones.
Fees & Insurance
A Bronson FastCare visit will cost you $69, including basic labs. The low cost is ideal if you have no insurance or a high-deductible insurance plan. FastCare accepts most insurances, and your office visit co-pay is determined by your insurance. All fees and copayments will be collected at the time of the visit.
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to our other Bronson FastCare location in the Kalamazoo area: