Bronson FastCare® - West Main
Bronson FastCare® is healthcare at the speed of life. It’s quick, convenient medical attention for one low price, whether or not you’re a Bronson patient.
Bronson FastCare® is open days, evenings, holidays and weekends, providing care for patients 18 months or older. Your visit will never be more than $69, including basic labs, with or without insurance.
And, while we do not provide emergency care, x-rays, stitches or treatment for broken bones, we do offer medical care for many basic healthcare needs.
No appointment is necessary. You can walk in for care or, for added convenience, you can schedule a time for your visit below.
Schedule a Visit for Today
Conditions we treat at Bronson FastCare®
When you are sick, you want expert medical attention quickly and easily. Bronson FastCare® can help for any minor healthcare conditions, such as:
- Athlete's foot
- Cold sore
- Ear infections
- Ear Lavage/Ear Wax Removal
- Eye irritation & infection (pink eye, styes)
- Flu/influenza symptoms
- Insect or tick bites
- Minor burns and rashes
- Minor skin infections
- Pink Eye
- Rashes (poison ivy, ringworm, scabies, shingles)
- Sinus infection
- Sore throats
- Swimmer's Ear
- Upper respiratory infection
- Urinary tract infection or UTI (females only)
Your Appointment Includes These Basic Lab Services
- Pregnancy test
- Rapid strep test
- Urinalysis (females only)
Camp and sport exams are available at a low, flat fee of $30.
We offer the flu vaccine, high dose flu vaccine and Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) vaccine.
*please inquire about cost for each specific vaccine
- We will send an after visit summary to your doctor. If you need a primary care doctor, we can help you find one.
- Screenings and free blood pressure checks are also available.
- Patients must be 18 months or older. Some age restrictions exist for select services.
- Bronson FastCare® does not provide emergency care, on-site X-rays, stitches or treatment for broken bones.
Not sure if FastCare® is the right healthcare option for your condition? Visit our Need Care Now page to compare all of our walk-in care options.
Fees & Insurance
A Bronson FastCare® visit will cost you $69, including basic labs. The low cost is ideal if you have no insurance or have a high-deductible insurance plan. FastCare accepts most insurances, and your office visit co-pay is determined by your insurance. All fees and copayments will be collected at the time of the visit.
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to our other Bronson FastCare® location in the Kalamazoo area: