Before You Visit
Many viruses, such as a cold or the flu, can be easily transmitted to others. If your symptoms are mild, stay home, rest and avoid contact with others.
If symptoms worsen, before visiting a FastCare® location, consider using a virtual care option like a 24/7 BronsonConnect Video Visit or a call to Bronson Care Advisors (269-341-7788). These virtual options offer the best opportunity to find the right care without leaving your home and are available to Bronson patients and the public. Bronson patients can also contact their primary care provider by phone or through Bronson MyChart.
Questions About Coronavirus COVID-19?
Visit Bronson’s coronavirus web page to learn more.
Symptoms of coronavirus COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) are similar to other viruses and usually appear 2-14 days after exposure from travel to an area with widespread COVID-19 illness or from close contact with a person known to have COVID-19.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms and wish to seek care or be tested, you are urged to call your doctor’s office or a Bronson Care Advisor at (269) 341-7788 for further instruction.
Bronson FastCare® is healthcare at the speed of life. It’s quick, convenient medical attention for one low price, whether or not you’re a Bronson patient. A face mask is required for all providers, patients and visitors.
Bronson FastCare® is open days, evenings, holidays and weekends, providing care for patients 18 months or older. Your visit will never be more than $75, including basic labs, with or without insurance.
And, while we do not provide emergency care, x-rays, stitches or treatment for broken bones, we do offer medical care for many basic healthcare needs.
No appointment is necessary, just walk in for care. As with all of our Bronson locations, we have instituted special cleaning and safety precautions as well as required social distancing protocols. There is also a mandatory face mask requirement for all providers, patients and visitors.
Conditions we treat at Bronson FastCare®
When you are sick, you want expert medical attention quickly and easily. Bronson FastCare® can help for any minor healthcare conditions, such as:
Your Appointment Includes These Basic Lab Services
- Pregnancy test
- Rapid strep test
- Urinalysis (females only)
Camp and sport exams are available at a low, flat fee of $30.
We offer the flu vaccine, high dose flu vaccine and Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) vaccine.
*please inquire about cost for each specific vaccine
- We will send an after visit summary to your doctor. If you need a primary care doctor, we can help you find one.
- Screenings and free blood pressure checks are also available.
- Patients must be 18 months or older. Some age restrictions exist for select services.
- Bronson FastCare® does not provide emergency care, on-site X-rays, stitches or treatment for broken bones.
Not sure if FastCare® is the right healthcare option for your condition? Visit our Need Care Now page to compare all of our walk-in care options.
Fees & Insurance
A Bronson FastCare® visit will cost you $75, including basic labs. The low cost is ideal if you have no insurance or have a high-deductible insurance plan. FastCare accepts most insurances, and your office visit co-pay is determined by your insurance. All fees and copayments will be collected at the time of the visit.
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to our other Bronson FastCare® location in the Kalamazoo area:
Patient Education & Health Education Resources
- Common Summertime Rashes Summertime in Michigan means beautiful days spent lounging on the beach or hiking in one of our many great state parks. It also means opening yourself up to possible skin irritants and unwanted rashes.
- Tips for Avoiding Cold and Flu It seems everywhere you turn lately you are constantly surrounded by people coughing or sneezing. And if you aren’t properly preparing for this cold and flu season, you might be joining them sooner than you realize.