If you or a loved one is having surgery, it can be a scary time. To help reduce anxiety, we keep our patients informed and educated about their surgical conditions, procedures and treatment.
At Bronson General Surgery Specialists we provide diagnosis and comprehensive management of surgical conditions, including pre-surgery, surgery and post-surgery care. Our team is dedicated to providing you and your family with high-quality care in a healing environment. We provide both inpatient and outpatient options, depending on what our board certified/eligible general surgeons recommend. Our surgeons are also trained in minimally invasive surgery.
Need Care Now Scheduling Your Appointment Appointment Changes eCheck In Prescriptions
About Our Office
Contacting Our Office Fees and Insurance Referrals and Authorizations Medical Records
English En Espanol
Services We Offer
We provide diagnosis and comprehensive management of surgical conditions, including preoperative, operative and post-operative care.
Areas of Care:
- Digestive tract — esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum and anus
- Abdomen — stomach, gallbladder, biliary tract, liver, pancreas, spleen and all types of hernias
- Breast — all types of benign and malignant disease, including breast conserving procedures
- Skin and underlying tissue — all types of benign and malignant disease
- Endocrine system — thyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands
- Head and neck surgery — endocrine, benign and malignant disorders
- Surgical critical care — care of critically ill patients with surgical conditions requiring intensive care
- Surgical oncology — management of surgical treatment and coordination of all aspects of cancer care
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Some of the benefits of minimally invasive surgery are:
- Smaller incisions
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less pain with less need for pain medication
- Less blood loss with less need for transfusions
- Less scarring and a faster return to daily activities