Whether it's teaching skills to new parents or managing chronic illnesses, our facility provides educational events for Bronson employees as well the community at large.
Contact the Gilmore Center to reserve the following event areas:
- Gilmore Center Auditorium and lobby areas
- Forum Rooms
- Gilmore Center Classrooms 1-7 and Computer Labs
- Room M-130 in the Medical Office Pavilion
- All reservation requests must be made in advance. All users of the Bronson Gilmore Center are subject to approval in accordance with policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Catering is available through Bronson Food Services. Outside catering is welcome if catering is cleaned up after the event. Failure to comply will result in a $100 cleanup fee. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on Bronson Methodist Hospital campus.
- Starting in 2012, food warmed with open flames can only be served on the upstairs level of the Gilmore Center.
- Bronson Gilmore Center is a smoke-free environment.
- Due to allergies, latex balloons are prohibited.
- Audio/visual assistance is available during normal business hours. If audio/visual assistance is needed, prior arrangements should be made with the Gilmore coordinator.
- Copy machine and fax machines are available for a fee.
- Copies (per page) $0.10
- Fax (per page) $1.00 local and $2.00 long distance.Parking arrangements should be made with Gilmore Coordinator.
- Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to comply will result in a rental fee.
Gilmore Center office hours:
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Hours vary on Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Parking for Gilmore Center classes and events is avilable in the Jasper Street Ramp, just north of the Gilmore Center and west of Jasper Street. Enter and exit the ramp from Jasper Street.