Bronson LakeView Family Care - Decatur
Whether you need a check-up, help managing a chronic condition or an expert medical consult, we are committed to giving you the personalized care you deserve.
Our family medicine doctors and nurse practitioners are committed to open communication. They offer comprehensive healthcare for your entire family. Our focus is on preventing illness, maintaining good health and providing care quickly when you or a family member is sick. Most importantly, we see every patient as a whole person, which translates into paying attention to the emotional, social or family concerns that may affect your health. Patients turn to our family medicine providers for the following:
- Treatment for acute problems (like colds, flu or abdominal pain)
- Treatment for chronic conditions (like diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Preventive care, physical exams and patient education
- Dermatology services (like acne treatment or wart removal)
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to one of the following other primary care locations in the Paw Paw area:
* This practice provides care to adults only (18 years of age or older).
**This practice provides care to pediatric patients only (newborn to 18 years of age).