Bronson LakeView Family Care - Internal Medicine
Whether you need a check-up, help managing a chronic condition or an expert medical consult, we are committed to giving you the personalized care you deserve.
Our internal medicine physicians (internists) and nurse practitioners provider care for patients 18 years of age and older. Our internists are strongly committed to providing the best possible outcomes. Most importantly, we see every patient as a whole person, which translates into paying attention to the emotional, social or family concerns that may affect your health. Patients turn to our internal medicine physicians for the following:
- Treatment for acute problems (like colds, flu or abdominal pain)
- Treatment for chronic conditions (like diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Preventive care, physical exams and patient education
- Dermatology services (like acne treatment or wart removal)
- Dermatology procedures
- Removal of skin lesions and moles
- Bone Densitometry (a painless test of bone strength)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Treatment for acute asthma attacks
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, we have a number of primary care practices accepting new patients here.