Prevention and early detection are important to breast health. That’s why we provide you with access to the most up-to-date information and technology.
Why Choose Bronson LakeView Hospital for Breast Health?
- Specially trained radiologists to read mammograms
- Same-day results sent to your doctor for diagnostic mammography
- Screening mammography results available to your doctor within 24 hours
- Education and counseling with specialty trained nurses
Breast Conditions We Treat
We treat a variety of breast conditions, including:
- Benign breast tumors and lumps
- Breast cancer
- Breast infections and inflammations
- Breast pain (mastalgia)
- Fibrocystic breast changes
- Nipple problems and discharge
Breast Health Services & Treatments
We offer a wide range of breast health services, including:
- Breast MRI
- Breast surgery
- Breast ultrasound
- Digital mammography (screening and diagnostic)
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- Women age 18+ should perform a monthly breast self-exam
- Women age 20-40 should get a clinical breast exam every three years.
- Women age 40+ should get a clinical breast exam each year and a mammogram each year.
Our Breast Health Team
Our breast health experts include specialists from different areas who work together to provide you with the best possible care. Our team includes board-certified radiologists, pathologists and registered nurses.
For More Information About Breast Health