Our board-certified emergency doctors and specially trained nurses are ready 24 hours a week, 7 days a week, to serve Paw Paw and nearby communities with safe, outstanding care concerning any illness or injury.
Why Choose Bronson Lakeview Hospital for Trauma and Emergency?
- Board-certified specialists in emergency medicine
- A 2012 Michigan Rural Health Quality Improvement Achievement Award recipient
- Privacy and convenience in 14 recently renovated private trauma and minor treatment rooms
- Most patients are seen by a doctor in less than 20 minutes
- Our emergency staff works as a team with board-certified emergency doctors to provide the best care for our patients
- Quick access to our Level I Trauma Center at Bronson Methodist Hospital
Trauma and Emergency Conditions We Treat
Our expert physicians treat a variety of injuries and illnesses, including:
- Breathing problems
- Head injuries, headaches and other head pain
- Heart attacks and chest pain
- Influenza (flu)
- Poisoning, overdose or allergic reactions
- Serious burns
- Sprains, strains and other sports injuries
- Stroke (numbness and tingling in arms or legs, slurred speech)
When you arrive to our emergency department, a nurse will see you right away. The nurse will help figure out how sick or injured you are. Doctors see patents with the worst injuries or illnesses first.
Trauma and Emergency Services & Treatments
We offer a wide range of emergency services, including:
- Advanced diagnostic testing, including online EKG results and digital imaging systems
- CT scans
- Cardiac stress testing and EKG
- Decontamination, both internal and external
- General surgery and surgical critical care
- Nuclear medicine
- Pulmonary testing
- Specialized stroke treatment protocols
- Vascular testing
Our Trauma and Emergency Team
Our highly trained emergency physicians and registered nurses are certified in advanced cardiac life support.
For More Information About Trauma and Emergency