After a heart event, you want to safely return to a normal life and activities as soon as possible. Each step of cardiac rehabilitation is designed to help you do exactly that.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Cardiac Rehabilitation?
- All of our cardiac rehabilitation services have been certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation since 2001
- All cardiac rehabilitation staff are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified in case of emergency
- Cardiac rehabilitation strategies created by cardiologists
- Specially trained cardiac rehabilitation nurses and exercise specialists supervise you in your exercises
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services are available
Heart Conditions We Treat
Cardiac rehabilitation is for patients who have had a recent cardiac event, including:
- Balloon angioplasty or stent insertion
- Heart attack
- Heart surgery
- Heart transplantation
- Stable angina (chest pain)
Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
- Dietary counseling
- Monitored exercise
- Patient education
- Stress management
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation Team
Cardiac rehabilitation is supported by many health experts. Cardiologists design the exercise programs. Specially trained nurses and exercise specialists supervise you in your exercise program. A physician is on-staff should you need one. All cardiac rehabilitation staff at Bronson Methodist Hospital and Bronson Lifestyle Improvement & Research Center are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified in case of emergency.
Locations of Cardiac Rehabilitation
For More Information About Cardiac Rehabilitation
A physician referral and an appointment are required for cardiac rehabilitation.