If you need heart care, Bronson Methodist Hospital is the right choice. Our cardiologists treat all types of heart conditions, and specialize in areas from pediatric cardiology to electrophysiology.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Cardiology?
- We were rated best in the region* for heart surgery, and received five stars for treatment of heart attack and five stars for valve surgery from Healthgrades® (2013)
- Bronson Methodist Hospital is a designated UnitedHealth PremiumSM cardiac specialty center
- More people in Kalamazoo prefer Bronson Methodist Hospital for treating chest pain**
- All of our cardiologists are board-certified and have completed additional fellowship training in their areas of cardiac specialty
- Our team specializes in many areas, from electrophysiology to peripheral vascular disease
- Each patient's comprehensive care plan is created by our multidisciplinary team of specialists, which includes cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons, radiologists and others
- State-of-the-art diagnostics and the most advanced treatment options
- The region's only pediatric cardiology services
* Region is southwest Michigan as defined by Michigan Department of Transportation
** 2012 Consumer Perception Study, Professional Research Consultants, Inc.
Heart Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide range of conditions from the common to the complex, including:
- Aortic stenosis
- Congenital heart defects
- Heart attack
- Heart disease (coronary artery disease)
- Heart failure
- Valve conditions
- Vascular disease
- Vascular conditions