We offer a range of state-of-the-art diagnostic services performed by expert clinicians. Your test results will help your doctor determine the appropriate treatment for you.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Heart & Vascular Diagnostic Tests?
- State-of-the-art diagnostic services using the latest technology and equipment
- A full range of diagnostic tests
- Home of the Bronson Heart Scan, a quick and painless CT scan that detects early signs of heart disease
- Specialized screening tools, including screenings for pediatric patients
- The Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL) gave Bronson Methodist Hospital's noninvasive vascular laboratory a three-year accreditation
- We're the only hospital in southwest Michigan with adult and pediatric echo accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL)
Heart & Vascular Diagnostic Test Services
- Ankle Brachial Index, resting and stress
- Bronson Heart Scan (calcium scoring)
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Echocardiography: dobutamine stress echocardiogram (echo), two-dimensional transthoracic echo, transesophogeal echo and pediatric echo
- Event monitor and Holter monitor
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Non-invasive Holter and event monitoring, tilt table, electrocardiogram
- Nuclear cardiac studies
- Stress testing: treadmill, nuclear cardiology, pharmacological stress tests, and stress echocardiography
- Vascular tests: arterial, carotid and venous studies
For More Information About Heart & Vascular Diagnostic Tests
A physician referral and an appointment are required for most cardiology and cardiovascular tests.