We were named to the 2013 "100 Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs" list by Becker's Hospital Review. If you want to lead an active lifestyle again, there's no better place to be than Bronson.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Orthopedics?
- Ranked in the top 10% in the nation for joint replacement surgery by Healthgrades® for eight years in a row (2007-2014)
- One of Healthgrades® America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic SurgeryTM in 2014
- A Blue Distinction Center® by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan for knee and hip replacement
- We are a Priority Health Spine Center of Excellence
- Consumers in Kalamazoo County prefer Bronson Methodist Hospital 2 to 1 for orthopedic care, 3 to 1 for sports injuries, and for spine/back surgery1
- Our experienced surgeons, surgical teams and fellowship-trained subspecialists perform thousands of orthopedic and sports medicine procedures every year
- State-of-the-art operating rooms plus a dedicated orthopedic nursing care unit with private rooms and specially-trained orthopedic surgical team
- A Level I Trauma Center with a dedicated orthopedic trauma subspecialist
- Minimally invasive surgery options can decrease pain, recovery time and scarring
- Blood management service for patients who wish to avoid blood transfusions during surgery
- Unrivaled expertise in sports medicine – we provide physicians for over 20 teams and schools, including the Kalamazoo Wings Hockey team, Kalamazoo College, Albion College and Western Michigan University
12012 Consumer Perception Study, Professional Research Consultants, Inc.
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Cartilage injuries and tears (such as meniscus)
- Ligament injuries (such as ACL tears)
- Masses, lumps and cysts
- Scoliosis and other spine conditions
Orthopedic Services & Treatments
We offer a wide range of services including, but not limited to:
Our Orthopedics Team
Bronson Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is home to the greatest number of orthopedic subspecialists in the region. We have more than 20 doctors in nearly every orthopedic and sports medicine subspecialty, including:
- Adult reconstructive surgery of the hip and knee
- Foot, ankle and lower extremity
- Hand, wrist and elbow
- Spine disorders
- Sports medicine
Our team consists of experienced orthopedic doctors and surgeons, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, anesthesiologists, pharmacists, athletic trainers, a nurse navigator and support staff. Our multidisciplinary approach to care results in consistently high patient satisfaction and high quality care.
For More Information About Orthopedics