If you or a loved one has a serious medical condition, we're here to help. Palliative care can ease suffering and improve quality of life for patients of all ages, from children to older adults.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Palliative Care?
- Our dedicated team of physicians, nurses and specialists combine medical treatment and emotional support to give patients comprehensive care.
- We help patients manage their pain so they're kept as comfortable as possible during all stages of illness.
- We coordinate with home health as well as other community services to make sure our patients receive the best care possible.
- Our goal is to help improve the quality of life for patients through exceptional care.
Patients We Treat
Our team treats patients who have:
- Difficult choices to make about their care
- Frequent readmissions to the hospital
- Health conditions that are expected to get worse
- Pain and other symptoms that affect quality of life
- Serious, complex or life-threatening medical conditions
- Spiritual or psychological needs
Palliative Care Services & Treatments
We offer a wide range of palliative care services, including:
- Access to specialists who can answer questions about your health
- Coordination of home health services
- Help with complex medical decisions
- Help with difficult decisions about life goals
- Medical evaluations
- Pain and symptom management
- Support to help ease physical, mental and spiritual suffering
- Treatment recommendations
Our Palliative Care Team
Our team includes physicians, nurses, medical social workers and pastoral care staff. We work with patients, their families and others to develop treatment plans tailored to their individual needs. Our medical evaluation, treatment and emotional support help patients and loved ones facing complex or life-threatening conditions.
For More Information About Palliative Care