Where you have your baby is a very important decision. And more women in southwest Michigan choose Bronson Birthplace because of our highly experienced staff and recognized quality care. We hope you will too.
Pregnancy and Childbirth Services & Treatments
- Highly trained providers specializing in obstetrics, pediatrics and neonatology including board-certified physicians, registered nurses, certified nurse midwives, nurse practitioners and lactation consultants can accommodate for any birthing experience
- Maternal-fetal medicine for women with high-risk pregnancies
- Labor and delivery rooms include guest beds and other amenities, including a deep, oversized bathtub for relaxation, cable television, additional seating and meals delivered through room service
- Surgical teams and suites available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency caesarian section delivery
- Childbirth education and parenting classes
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for premature babies, respiratory distress syndrome, congenital anomalies, seizures, meconium aspiration syndrome and other conditions requiring round-the-clock care
- Comprehensive breastfeeding education and support program, including certified lactation consultants who provide one-on-one assistance
- Baby portraits
- Breastfeeding boutique
- Labor and delivery
- Mother-baby couplet care
- Pain management
Childbirth education and parenting classes, including:
- Birthplace tours
- Boot Camp for New Dads
- Childbirth education classes, including prenatal and baby basics classes
- Successful Breastfeeding classes
- Suddenly Siblings classes, to help siblings adjust to a new baby
Other pregnancy and childbirth services at Bronson Methodist Hospital:
Our Pregnancy and Childbirth Team
Our team consists of experienced physicians and nurses specializing in obstetrics. Our staff also includes certified nurse midwives and an experienced lactation consultant for your breastfeeding needs. Specialty surgeons and anesthesiologists are on staff for emergency situations.
Our team consists of more than 20 board certified physicians.