Your vascular system affects your entire body. So when you need vascular care, you want vascular specialists, advanced technology and the latest procedures.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Vascular Services?
- Our non-invasive vascular testing is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)
- Southwest Michigan's first state-of-the-art endovascular surgical suite dedicated to minimally invasive treatment of vascular disease
- We use some of the most advanced techniques in the country
- Clinical outcomes are better than national standards
- Each patient's comprehensive care plan is created by our multidisciplinary team of specialists, which includes cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons, radiologists and others
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures that result in smaller incisions, less pain, lower infection risk and faster recovery
Vascular Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide range of conditions from the common to the complex, including:
- Carotid stenosis
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Renal hypertension
- Skin deterioration, leg ulcers or gangrene
- Varicose veins
Vascular Services & Treatments
- Ablation angioplasty, including minimally invasive
- Bypass for atherosclerosis
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Endovascular grafting for aneurysms (minimally invasive repair)
- Medicine delivery
- Open procedures and endovascular procedures
- Stent and graph insertion, including minimally invasive stenting
- Thoracic aortic endograft (TAG)
Our Vascular Services Team
Our collaborative team of specialists includes interventional vascular surgeons, cardiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons and interventional radiologists. We have an interventional neuro-radiologist and the area's only vascular neurologist, who specialize in the latest techniques to detect and treat stroke and related diseases.
For More Information About Vascular Services
A physician referral and an appointment are required to become a Bronson Heart & Vascular patient.