We care for a full spectrum of neurological conditions, including stroke, epilepsy, and brain and spine tumors. Medical outcomes are at or better than national standards for the neurosciences.
Need Care Now Scheduling Your Appointment Appointment Changes eCheck In Prescriptions
About Our Office
Contacting Our Office Fees and Insurance Referrals and Authorizations Medical Records
English En Espanol
We've assembled an impressive team of specialists with members from some of the most prestigious institutions in America. So you can get the best care, right here.
- Our neurologists provide coordinated stroke care, rapid-response stroke diagnosis and treatment, and long-term recovery. It's part of Bronson's certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Our neurosurgeons are specially trained in minimally invasive surgery (MIS) procedures that reduce infection risk and scarring, while shortening hospital stays and recovery time.
- Our doctors work together to offer specialized clinics for a variety of conditions:
- Neuromuscular clinic
- Movement disorders clinic
- Botox clinic for spastic muscle diseases
- Tumor clinic
- Stroke and TIA (transient ischemic attack) clinic
- Alzheimer's disease and other memory problems
- Back Pain
- Migraines and headaches
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorders
- Traumatic brain injury and concussion
For a complete list of what we can treat, please view the neurology service page.
A referral from your family doctor is necessary to make an appointment at our practice.