About Research at the Bronson Neuroscience Center
The Bronson Neuroscience Center is privileged to include a variety of experienced physicians and mid-level providers who have uniquely diverse interests and specialties. Physician expertise includes:
- Neurological surgery
- Neurological intervention
- Neurocritical care
- Vascular neurology
- Diagnostic radiology
- Neurological psychology
- Emergency medicine
The diverse backgrounds of our providers allows for opportunities for partnering across disciplines and collaborative patient treatment.
Our investigators have years of experience in clinical research working on studies conducted by industry sponsors, investigator initiated trials and collaborating on written publications that contribute to the current body of medical knowledge. Our investigators have participated in trials involving medical device, pharmaceuticals, biologics, combination products and registries.
Our Research Team
Our clinical research team is made up of certified clinical research coordinators and nurses. All research personnel, including investigators, are required to maintain Human Subjects Protection and GCP training through NIH or CITI. Additionally, our coordinators maintain IATA certification for the shipping of biological substances. Our team employs a streamlined process for study start up activities, designating our director of clinical operations as the primary point of contact; simplifying start up communication and facilitating an efficient study start-up process. Our studies can be reviewed by either central or local IRB. Our research nurse and coordinators have over 25 years of combined experience conducting clinical trials.
The Bronson Neuroscience Center is uniquely positioned within Bronson Methodist Hospital where patients are seen in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Patients have access to extensive imaging services, EMG, EEG and sleep lab. Our research team has access to laboratory equipment including centrifuge, refrigerator, -20 and -70 freezers for the processing, storing, and shipping of study samples. The quality of care at the Bronson Neuroscience Center is consistently recognized by Healthgrades, the nation's leading independent healthcare quality ratings organization. We've also received recognition from a variety of other independent organizations.
- One of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care™ and ranked among the top 5% in the nation for treatment of stroke for five years in a row (2012-2016)
- Ranked among the top 5% in the nation for neurosciences for five years in a row (2012-2015)
- Ranked among the top 5% in the nation for neurosurgery for three years in a row (2013-2016)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Neurosciences Excellence Award™ for five years in a row (2012-2016)
- One of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery™ and five-star recipient for spinal fusion surgery for four years in a row (2012-2016)
- Comprehensive Stroke Center accredited by The Joint Commission and Stroke Center of Excellence as designated by NeuStrategy
Please consult with your Bronson healthcare provider or contact the research team at the Bronson Neuroscience Center at (269) 341-8588 or email@example.com for more information about current clinical trials.