Bronson Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists - Battle Creek
Some women focus their healthcare on pregnancy and childbirth, and others are concerned with care before and after their reproductive years. We provide healthcare for every stage of a woman's life.
For many women, healthcare is much more than an annual exam. Our providers offer a variety of services to meet the specific needs at every stage of a women’s life. We can help if you’re having a baby, need information about family planning or just need help staying healthy. We are committed to giving you the specialized and individual care you deserve.
Get to Know Dr. Siddiqui
To schedule an appointment with obstetrician and gynecologist Mahmood Siddiqui, MD, in Battle Creek, call (269) 989-6432.
You’re Having a Baby!
Learn why selecting a doctor for your prenatal care is important.
Get to Know Erika Dearing, DO
“I want to show enthusiasm and passion to all the women I am able to care for to create a great physician-patient relationship.”
Why I chose Bronson for my high risk pregnancy
From beginning to end, I received above par care.
Get to Know Dr. Krauss
Want to schedule an obstetrics or gynecology appointment in Battle Creek with Brian Krauss, MD? Call (269) 989-6432.
- Obstetrics – prenatal care and delivery
- High-risk pregnancy support, including coordinated care with maternal-fetal medicine specialists in Kalamazoo.
- Gynecology – routine annual exams (Pap and pelvic)
- Family planning
- Immunization for HPV, Gardasil®
- Detecting and treating breast problems
- Gynecological surgery including hysterectomy, myomectomy, bladder repair and vaginal reconstruction
- Certified in minimally invasive surgery, including laparoscopic and robotic GYN procedures
- Treatment of ovarian cysts
- Hydrothermal ablation
- Pelvic prolapse surgery
- Treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment of premenstrual syndrome
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Abnormal Pap test, including treatment of cervical dysplasia with laser or L.E.E.P.
- Infertility counseling
- Menopause care, including hormone replacement therapy
We believe that women need a complete reproductive exam every one to two years. And although the frequency depends on an individual’s risk factors, these exams act as preventive care. Annual Pap tests, along with pelvic and breast exams, can increase the length and quality of your life.
Bronson BirthPlace - Battle Creek
Our providers deliver at Bronson BirthPlace – Battle Creek which offers a personalized, patient and family centered birth experience. The facility has 15 private birthing suites recently renovated. Each suite features a jetted tub and is designed for labor, delivery and recovery all in the comfort of one room.