Our doctor provides care for women throughout their lives. The latest and most advanced techniques are used for performing surgery for complicated gynecological care.
Need Care Now Scheduling Your Appointment Appointment Changes eCheck In Prescriptions
About Our Office
Contacting Our Office Fees and Insurance Referrals and Authorizations Medical Records
English En Espanol
Our provider has training and expertise to offer you comprehensive gynecological care, including:
- Preventive well-woman exams
- Family planning and contraception counseling and treatment
- Minimally invasive procedures (i.e., robotic surgery and laparoscopic surgeries)
- Gynecological surgery, including hysterectomy, bladder repair and vaginal reconstruction
- Treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Treatment of abnormal Pap smears
- Infertility counseling
- Menopausal care, including hormone replacement therapy
Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Questions
Bronson is furthering its efforts to make sure you receive equitable, exceptional healthcare that is tailored to your needs.
At your next appointment, you will have the opportunity to add your sexual orientation and gender identity information to your medical record. At this time, we are requesting this information from patients ages 18 and older only.
This data helps Bronson provide patient-centered care as well as see if there are gaps in care or services across different patient populations, including LGBTQ+ people and their families. This data is part of your medical record, so it’s protected by law and will remain confidential.
Our office is among the first practices at Bronson to begin this work. The effort will be implemented throughout the Bronson system next year. To learn more, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to one of the following other primary care locations in the South Haven area:
Located in Health Pavilion at Bronson South Haven Hospital.