Our orthopedic team preserves and restores the form and function of the spine and body parts. We provide surgical replacement of joints, most commonly in the hips and knees.
Need Care Now Scheduling Your Appointment Appointment Changes eCheck In PrescriptionsNonopioid Directive Form
About Our Office
Contacting Our Office Fees and Insurance Referrals and Authorizations Medical Records
English En Espanol
Treatment Options If Your Surgery Has Been Postponed
If your surgery has been postponed, learn about treatment options that may help lessen the pain.
We provide a broad range of advanced orthopedic care. Our doctors use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat injuries, degenerative diseases, sports injuries, infections, tumors, congenital disorders and trauma. They specialize in joint replacement surgery, joint revision surgery and microsurgical techniques for less pain and a faster recovery.
If you are having hip or knee joint replacement surgery, our orthopedic nurse navigator will help coordinate your care. The nurse navigator will:
- Help communicate and coordinate care between all members of your healthcare team
- Provide education for you and your family to make sure you are prepared for your surgery and recovery
- Is the single point of contact for any questions or concerns you may have before, during and after your and in the hospital for your surgery
With specialized knowledge and the latest technology, we will help you get back to your normal routine as quickly as possible.
Conditions We Treat
- Total joint replacement for osteoarthritis
- Hip dislocation
- Hip fractures
- Total hip revisions
- Pelvic, femur and acetabulum fractures
- Paget disease
- ACL tears
- Cartilage injuries
- Ligament injuries and instability
- Meniscus tears
- Exercise-induced compartment syndrome
- Knee cap dislocations and instability
- Total knee joint replacement and revisions
- Joint infection
- Bone cyst
We also work hand in hand with our partners with special expertise in spine, hand, elbow, foot and ankle problems. We offer convenient diagnostic testing. Tests may include MRI, CT and bone density scanning, X-ray or ultrasound.