Bronson Orthopedic & Joint Specialists - West Main St. (formerly known as Michigan Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation, P.C.)
Our orthopedic team provides general orthopedic care, as well as surgical replacement of joints, including hip and knee.
Our team uses both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat injuries, degenerative diseases, work-related injuries, infections, tumors, congenital disorders and trauma. Specialization includes hip and knee joint replacement surgery, and microsurgical techniques for less pain and a faster recovery.
If you are having hip or knee joint replacement surgery, our orthopedic nurse navigator will help coordinate your care. The nurse navigator will:
- Help communicate and coordinate care between all members of your healthcare team
- Provide education for you and your family to make sure you are prepared for your surgery and recovery
- Is the single point of contact for any questions or concerns you may have before, during and after your and in the hospital for your surgery
With specialized knowledge and the latest technology, we will help you get back to your normal routine as quickly as possible.
Conditions We Treat
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee
- Bone and joint disease
- Fracture care and treatment
- Hip and knee joint replacement surgery
- Work-related injuries
We also work hand in hand with our partners with special expertise in spine, hand, elbow, foot and ankle problems. We offer convenient diagnostic testing. Tests may include MRI, CT and bone density scanning, X-ray or ultrasound.