Bronson Orthopedic Specialists - Heritage Oak Lane
(A Bronson Battle Creek Hospital facility)
At Bronson Orthopedic Specialists, we believe in bringing out the best in people. It’s what we expect from ourselves, and it’s what we want for our patients.
Treatment Options If Your Surgery Has Been Postponed
If your surgery has been postponed, learn about treatment options that may help lessen the pain.
Our professional team includes five of the most experienced and reputable orthopedic surgeons in the area, physician assistants, nurse practitioner and a friendly support staff to provide the very best orthopedic care in the region.
At Bronson Orthopedic Specialists, we truly care for our patients. Together, we can bring out the best in you.
Same Day Appointments
Bronson Orthopedic Specialists is offering same day orthopedic appointments, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Appointments must be made by calling (877) 704-3133. We are not able to accommodate walk-in appointments.
Pioneers in Robotic-Assisted Knee Replacement
If you or a loved one has been experiencing knee pain that doesn't go away, it may be time for a partial or total knee replacement. Our experienced surgeons are the pioneers of robotic-assisted surgery in southwest Michigan, and have performed more than 1,000 partial and total knee replacements with this technology.
Robotic-assistance helps achieve precise position of the knee implant based on your body type and without exposure to radiation. It can help improve the function, feel and potential longevity of your new joint. Ask your doctor if robotic-assisted knee replacement is right for you.
Bronson Orthopedic Specialists is known for unique expertise in all areas of orthopedic wellness. Our range of services include diagnostic, specialty programs and advanced surgical, interventional and treatment procedures including:
- Anterior approach of the hip
- Arthritis treatment
- Arthroscopic assisted ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Bone and joint disease treatment
- Carpal tunnel surgery – endoscopic & open
- Fracture care and treatment
- Hand surgery including fusions and tendon reconstructions
- Hip resurfacing
- Joint fluid therapies
- Joint replacement surgery including hip, knee and shoulder
- Patient specific implants
- Robotics-assisted knee replacement
- Sports injuries
- Transplantation of knee cartilage
- Work-related injuries
- ACL and PCL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Autologous cartilage transplant (carticel transplant)
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery
- Meniscal transplant
- Shoulder replacement and shoulder resurfacing
We go the extra mile so you don’t have to. We have two locations in Battle Creek and one in Marshall. We are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it.