Fees & Insurance
Fees & Insurance Overview
Payment for your healthcare services from our doctors may be covered by your medical insurance. To find out if we participate with your insurance company, visit bronsonhealth.com (select Find a Doctor). For every appointment, you will need to bring your insurance card(s). We will send claims for services we do in our office to your insurance company. You may get different bills for lab, X-ray and other testing procedures. Billing for these services will be sent to you or your insurance company.
Other items to be aware of:
- Please tell our staff if your lab test results and X-rays need to be sent to other doctors or medical practices.
- At the time of your appointment you will need to pay for any co-payments or deductibles that are due.
- For patients without health insurance, a discount will be given if the full amount is paid before you leave the office. If everything is not paid, a bill will be sent to you.
- We accept cash, checks and most major credit cards for our services.
- You will be charged a small fee for copies of your medical records and for filling out medical forms.
If you have trouble paying a bill, need help with paying a bill or have questions about fees or insurance, please contact our billing department at (269) 341-6117 or (800) 699-6117, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.