Sports Medicine & Athletic Training
Athletes of all levels deserve comprehensive, coordinated care to help them return to play more quickly and safely. Bronson Orthopedic Specialists physicians are watching out for our children and families even after office hours.
Why Choose Bronson Orthopedic Specialists for Sports Medicine & Athletic Training?
- We cover several college and high school athletic programs year-round.
- We serve coaches and athletes at Battle Creek Central, Delton Kellogg, Gull Lake, Harper Creek, Lakeview and Union City high schools, as well as Kellogg Community College.
Conditions We Treat
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Cartilage injuries (such as meniscus)
- Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Knee injuries
- Ligament injuries (such as ACL tears)
- Shoulder injuries
For More Information About Sports Medicine Services
- Contact us at (877) 704-3133. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.