Bronson Orthopedic Specialists - Marshall (formerly known as Southern Michigan Orthopaedics, PC)
At Bronson Orthopedic Specialists, we believe in bringing out the best in people. It’s what we expect from ourselves, and it’s what we want for our patients.
Our professional team includes five of the most experienced and reputable orthopedic surgeons in the area, physician assistants, nurse practitioner and a friendly support staff to provide the very best orthopedic care in the region.
At Bronson Orthopedic Specialists, we truly care for our patients. Together, we can bring out the best in you.
Bronson Orthopedic Specialists is known for unique expertise in all areas of orthopedic wellness. Our range of services include diagnostic, specialty programs and advanced surgical, interventional and treatment procedures including:
- Anterior approach of the hip
- Arthritis treatment
- Arthroscopic assisted ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Bone and joint disease treatment
- Carpal tunnel surgery – endoscopic & open
- Fracture care and treatment
- Hand surgery including fusions and tendon reconstructions
- Hip resurfacing
- Joint fluid therapies
- Joint replacement surgery including hip, knee and shoulder
- Patient specific implants
- Robotics-assisted knee replacement
- Sports injuries
- Transplantation of knee cartilage
- Work-related injuries
- ACL and PCL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Autologous cartilage transplant (carticel transplant)
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery
- Meniscal transplant
- Shoulder replacement and shoulder resurfacing
We go the extra mile so you don’t have to. We have two locations in Battle Creek and one in Marshall. We are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it.