Bronson Orthopedic Trauma, Foot & Ankle Specialists
Our team provides cares for orthopedic trauma, and surgical and rehabilitative care for all parts of the body that directly affect the form and function of the ankle and foot.
Orthopedic trauma surgeons work closely with providers in emergency medicine and general surgery to provide the coordinated treatment of acute injury impacting the musculoskeletal system. They also team with physical and occupational therapists after surgery. Our podiatrist works with patients who have painful foot and ankle conditions.
Trauma Conditions We Treat
- Trauma injuries, fractures and conditions of the hip, pelvis, knee and shoulder
- Installation/removal of pins and plates
- Upper and lower extremity bone injuries
Foot and Ankle Conditions We Treat
- Injuries, trauma, fractures and conditions of the foot and ankle
- Total ankle replacement
- Arthritis of the foot
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Ankle sprain/instability
- Bone spurs
- Bunion and other deformities
- Charcot arthropathy
- Ingrown nails
- Lesser toe deformity
- Overuse injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Plantar warts
We offer convenient diagnostic testing. Tests may include MRI, CT and bone-density scanning, X-ray or ultrasound.