Bronson Orthopedic Trauma, Foot & Ankle Specialists
Our team provides cares for orthopedic trauma, and surgical and rehabilitative care for all parts of the body that directly affect the form and function of the ankle and foot.
Orthopedic trauma surgeons work closely with providers in emergency medicine and general surgery to provide the coordinated treatment of acute injury impacting the musculoskeletal system. They also team with physical and occupational therapists after surgery. Our podiatrist works with patients who have painful foot and ankle conditions.
Orthopedic Trauma Conditions We Treat
- Complex periarticular fractures:
- Proximal humerus (shoulder)
- Scapula (shoulder)
- Distal humerus/elbow
- Pelvis and acetabulum
- Distal femur (knee)
- Proximal tibia/plateau (knee)
- Distal tibia/pilon (ankle)
- Talus and calcaneus (ankle/foot)
- Nonunion and malunion
Foot and Ankle Conditions We Treat
- Injuries, trauma, fractures and conditions of the foot and ankle
- Total ankle replacement
- Arthritis/joint disease
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Ankle sprain/instability
- Bunion and other deformities
- Ligament injury
We offer convenient diagnostic testing. Tests may include MRI, CT and bone-density scanning, X-ray or ultrasound.