If you need a prescription filled, our pharmacists use the latest technology and best practices to ensure patient safety, efficiency and timeliness. They're also available to answer any questions.
- Prescription fulfillment and refills
- Text alert - patients receive a text message when prescription is ready. Patients need a mobile phone number on file.
- Mobile App for refills - every prescription now has a QR code on the label. Patients may scan the QR code using an iPhone or Android™ barcode reader.
- Medication counseling
- Various health, beauty and hygiene products
- Online prescription refills
- Drive-thru window now open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Fill out our Prescription Refill form ahead of time.
The Bronson Specialty Pharmacy Program provides specialty medications for oncology, neurology, gastroenterology and rheumatology patients.
Bronson Outpatient Pharmacy – Specialty Pharmacy is dual accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) and the URAC. Receiving accreditation from both commissions is considered the gold standard for specialty pharmacies.
Accreditation by ACHC demonstrates compliance with a comprehensive set of national standards and reflects a dedication and commitment to meeting standards that facilitate a higher level of performance and patient care. By choosing a healthcare provider that has achieved ACHC accreditation, you can take comfort in knowing that you will receive the highest quality of care. If you have any concerns about the product or service that you receive from Bronson Healthcare, you may contact ACHC directly at (855) 937-2242.
Bronson Battle Creek Outpatient Pharmacy is URAC accredited for Specialty Pharmacy. By achieving this status, Bronson Outpatient Pharmacy has demonstrated a comprehensive commitment to quality care, improved processes and better patient outcomes.
Located on 1st Floor of the Medical Office Building at Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. Drive-through now open extended hours