Need to schedule an appointment with one of our providers? You can see them beginning July 1, 2020 at Bronson Primary Care Partners - East Centre Ave.
Scheduling Your First Appointment
There are two ways for you to schedule your first appointment (appointments available beginning July 1, 2020 but you can schedule now).
1. Click to schedule online: On Bronson Primary Care Partners - East Centre Ave. main page, find your provider and click "New Patient? Schedule Online" button to get started.
2. Call (269) 341-7788 and talk with a Bronson Care Advisor, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Note: Have you been a patient of one of the providers who will be practicing at Bronson Primary Care Partners before? Since they're new to Bronson, all patients are considered new patients, too. So, when scheduling your appointment, be sure to use the 'New Patient? Schedule Online' button.
Scheduling Any Other Appointment
Once you become a patient, you can schedule an appointment three ways:
1. Log on to your Bronson MyChart account.
2. If you're sick and need to talk to a clinician, call (269) 341-7788 and talk with a Bronson Care Advisor 24/7. They listen to your symptoms and help you decide what to do, including schedule an appointment with your provider, if needed.
3. Call our office.
Need Care Now?
When you’re sick or injured, you want to feel better as soon as possible. The first step is to schedule an appointment at our office. If your provider isn't available, another provider in the office may be able to see you right away. If not, BronsonConnect can help you get care quickly and conveniently. Check out the Need Care Now grid to match up your symptoms / condition with the immediate care option that best suits your needs.
Getting Ready for Your First Appointment
During your first visit, you and your provider will talk about your health history and medicine. By sharing your health history, it helps your doctor provide you with the best possible care. You need to fill out your new patient forms before your visit. The forms are in Bronson MyChart. Sign up for Bronson MyChart to get started.
You need to bring:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID card
- List of medicine you take (or bring the bottles), including:
- Prescription medicine
- Over-the-counter medicine
- Medical records from other doctors
- Questions about your health
Before Your Appointment: eCheck In
Before your appointment, log in to your Bronson MyChart account and complete your e-Check in. It saves you time-and stress-the day of your visit by helping you verify all of your health and insurance information before your arrive.
Changes to Your Appointment
- Some times we have to change your appointment. While rare, we know it's disappointing if it happens. We will do our best to find a new time that works well for you.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, call our office at least one day before your appointment. This lets us to see other patients who need to see your provider. If you repeatedly miss your appointment without calling us in advance, we may ask you to find a different office.
- If you are late for your appointment, we may ask you to schedule a new appointment.