Bronson Sleep Lab - Battle Creek (previously called Bronson Battle Creek Sleep Center)
Have trouble falling asleep at night? Or are you extra sleepy during the day? If so, we offer expert diagnostic sleep studies to help adults and children get the rest they need.
At Bronson Sleep Lab, we can help perform sleep tests for adults and children three years old and up.
What We Diagnose
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Nocturnal epilepsy
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Central sleep apnea
- Complex sleep apnea
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- REM behavior disorders
- Obesity hypoventilation
Services We Offer
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) support group is available to improve CPAP outcomes
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing
- Education and diagnosis of sleep disorders in adults and children over three
- Mask fitting in difficult cases
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) naps for desensitization prior to CPAP titrations
- Providing a speaker for community events
- Sleep studies to uncover hidden health issues
About Our Facility
The Bronson Sleep Lab is an accredited eight-bed facility and accredited out of center sleep testing service entity by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. It offers comfortable bedroom accommodations including private rooms, television, adjustable beds and lift recliners.
Our on-site store, operated by Bronson at Home, makes the treatment of sleep apnea more convenient. Patients are able to participate in their study and obtain the necessary equipment and supplies needed all in one location.