Call our office for an appointment. Follow-up appointments are made before you leave the office. There are times when we may need to change your appointment due to an emergency. We are sorry for any problems this may cause. If you are late for your appointment, we may ask you to change to another time.
Your First Appointment
Your first visit will include a review of your health history. We will mail you forms to complete and bring with you to your appointment. Or you may arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to complete the forms. You will also need to bring:
- Family health history forms
- Photo identification of the insurance card holder or the parent that is accompanying a patient who is a minor
- List of previous surgeries and illnesses
- Medicine and over-the-counter items like vitamins (list or bottles)
- Insurance card
- Medical records from other doctors
- And, any questions you may have
By sharing your health history with your doctor, it helps us to provide you with the best possible care.
Canceling an Appointment
If you need to change an appointment, call our office at least one day before your appointment. This allows us to see other patients who need to see the healthcare provider. If you repeatedly miss your scheduled appointments we may ask you to find another healthcare provider.