Bronson Urology & Continence Specialists - Gull Road
Our urologists treat men and women experiencing problems with their urinary tract. This includes the kidneys, ureter, bladder and urethra, as well as the reproductive system in men.
Providing the best care available, our urologists are trained in robotic surgery using the da Vinci® Surgical System.
Conditions We Treat
- Urological cancers, including prostate, kidney, bladder, etc.
- Urinary tract infection
- Kidney stones
- Pelvic prolapse (cystocele, enterocele, uterine prolapse)
- Pyeloplasty (blocked kidney)
- Nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy
- Internal radiation seeds for prostate cancer
- Pediatric urological care
- Interstitial cystitis
- Urinary incontinence
- Dysfunctional voiding
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to one of the following other locations:
Other Bronson Locations