Bronson Urology Specialists - Battle Creek
Our urologists treat men and women experiencing problems with their urinary tract. This includes the kidneys, ureter, bladder and urethra, as well as the reproductive system in men.
Urology is classified as a surgical subspecialty, but because a variety of clinical problems are encountered when treating urological conditions, knowledge of internal medicine, pediatrics, gynecology, and other specialties is required. Our urologists are trained in robotic surgery using the da Vinci® Surgical System.
Conditions We Treat
- Dysfunctional voiding
- Internal radiation seeds for prostate cancer
- Interstitial cystitis
- Kidney stones
- Nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy
- Pediatric urological care
- Pelvic prolapse (cystocele, enterocele, uterine prolapse)
- Pyeloplasty (blocked kidney)
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Urological cancers, including prostate, kidney, bladder, etc.
Because urological conditions may be accompanied by social discomfort or embarrassment, we emphasize sensitivity and discretion when dealing with all of our patients' concerns.
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need them. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to our other location: