Bronson Vein Clinic
Do you have vein problems? We can help. Our credentialed professionals at the Bronson Vein Clinic are experienced in the treatment of a wide range of vein disorders.
The Bronson Vein Clinic is specifically designed for the diagnosis and treatment of vein disease. Whether the vein problem to be treated is medical or cosmetic, we understand how important it is for every patient to receive comprehensive vascular care. Our service always includes thorough testing and evaluation to identify the type of treatment that is right for you.
Ready to schedule a screening? No referral is required. To schedule an appointment, call (269) 341-7333 or request an appointment online.
Request a Free Screening
Why Choose Bronson for Vein Care?
- Vein care is provided by credentialed professionals with a vascular and vein focus
- Treatments are done at a medical office on the campus of Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Treatment is closely monitored by skilled professionals including board certified vascular surgeons and vascular nurse navigator
- As a part of Bronson Heart & Vascular, patients have access to additional resources if needed
Bronson Methodist Hospital
- One of Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals for Vascular Surgery™ (2016-2017)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Vascular Surgery Excellence Award™ (2016-2017)
Learn More About the Bronson Vein Clinic
Vein Conditions We Treat
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Varicose veins
- Spider veins
Click here to learn more about the vein conditions we treat.
Symptoms of Vein Disease
- Bronson South Haven
965 S. Bailey Ave.
South Haven, MI 49090
Are You at Risk for Vascular Disease?
- Find out if you are at risk for vascular disease by taking this short quiz - start now
For More Information About Vein Care
- Call Bronson Vein Clinic at (269) 341-7333
- Call Bronson Heart & Vascular toll free at (855) 338-7654
- Learn about all of Bronson's heart and vascular services - click here